OPEN ACCESS PEER REVIEWED RESEARCH JOURNAL
Publication Frequency: Bi-Annual
ISSN (Online) : 0975 – 6272
Publication of MANU – International Council for Man and Nature
ESSENCE Journal is glad to be UGC Approved journal.
Kindly Click here details.
“The Mahabharata, Ramayana, Vedas, Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita, Puranas and Smriti contain the earliest messages for the preservation of the environment and ecological balance. Nature, or Earth, has never been considered a hostile element to be conquered or dominated. In fact, man is forbidden from exploiting nature.”
ESSENCE – International Journal for Environmental Rehabilitation and Conservation a multidisciplinary, Open Access, Peer-Reviewed research journal of environmental science is published bi-annually. ESSENCE aims to focus on bringing out quality and rapid dissemination of scientific knowledge among scientists, researchers, technocrats, planner and elite citizens for a better life supporting system and covering all the branches of science, arts, and commerce required to find solutions and promote sustainable development with the cause for environment rehabilitation and conservation. ESSENCE was established keeping in mind to provide an online publishing platform for various researchers, scholars, academia, Universities, Colleges and research organizations to publish the outputs of the research works they done.
Dr. Rajendra Dobhal,
Uttarakhand Council for Science & Technology, Dehradun
MANU – International Council for Man and Nature
Bi-Annual [ June | December ]
News & Updates
- Call for Papers is open for Special Edition Issue: Science and Communication
- ESSENCE IJERC is indexed in Index Copernicus International (ICV 2016: 89.57)
- ESSENCE IJERC is indexed in SPARC Indexing
- Click here to follow the activities page of ESSENCE
- ESSENCE IJERC is indexed in Science Library Index
- Call for Paper is open for Special Edition Issue: Eco-friendly Textile Researches
- Call for Paper is open for Special Edition Issue: Environmental Law in India
- Call for Paper is open for Special Edition Issue: Food, Nutrition, Health & Hygiene
- Call for Paper is open for Special Edition Issue: Approaches in Environmental Geography
- Call for Paper is open for Special Edition Issue: Science & Communication in India
Scope of Journal
ESSENCE Journal publishes scientific research views in all the fields related to environmental rehabilitation and conservation. We believe in the speedy publication of the quality of research work for the betterment of the environment, sustainable development to improve our present world & for better future.
Abstracted | Indexed | Enlisted
Chemical Abstract Services (CAS), USA | Google Scholar | CrossRef | Publons | CiteFactor | Scientific World Index | Science Library Index | Index Copernicus International (ICV 2016: 89.57), Poland | CiteFactor IF: 0.72
Volume IX Issue 2
|1.||Ultrasonic investigation of molecular interactions in aqueous alkaline solution of mono azo dye metanil yellow and hexacyanoferrate(III) ions|
|Goel, Anjali and Chaudhary, Manu
|2.||Importance and Improvements in Teaching-Learning process through Effective Evaluation Methodologies|
|Tripathi, Ramna and Kumar, Akhilesh
|3.||Empowering Women through Higher Education|
|Singh, Shweta; Sinha, Kanchan Lata and Agrawal, V. P.
Call for Papers is open for upcoming issues in 2018
The journal welcomes author submission of original and significant contributions. Articles submitted should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication any place else and should report original unpublished research results. The acceptance rate of the journal is 78%. The Journal believes in quick publication to be more authenticate in original research.
Special Edition Issues
Call for papers is open for Special Edition Issues
We have introduced a section for Special Edition Issues to popularize the global issue, different branches of researches, highlighting technologies etc. on the request of various researchers and authors. The difference is that the papers constitute a collection on a theme proposed by the board of journal within the due time given for the proposed issue.
- We are a nonprofit organization dedicated to scientific publishing.
- We have tried our best to get abstracted | indexed | enlisted in the mentioned repositories, but we cannot provide assurance of the inclusion of every published paper in these websites.
- Plagiarism is strictly restricted in ESSENCE Journal. For more information kindly visit plagiarism link under policy & guidelines section.